Media attention can be really helpful in publicizing a new book and creating enough buzz for people to take notice. That’s why aside from writing compelling marketing and sales copy and placing advertisements, you should also be looking at attracting the media’s attention with some savvy publicity materials.
As your publisher, we want to help you achieve the maximum splash with your book. That’s why we will work closely with you to figure out a publicity plan for your book publication that starts before your book is published and continues on over time. Some of our consultation includes helping you to figure out:
- Key Messages: what is new, important or innovative about what you’re saying
- News Angles: the aspects of your stories that come across as “newsy”
- Facts or Findings presented in your book that are attractive to the media
- Positioning yourself as an expert to the media
- Compatible News Events that you can participate in to generate buzz
Have ideas of your own? Come talk to us. We love creative collaboration!