Small is beautiful, especially in the publishing and film world. We are tightly focused on a small number of projects on which we work intensely. We have no call centres, no constricting corporate structure and no telemarketers. What we do have is an experienced team of passionate literary and movie buffs that is devoted to making your book a success. Close collaboration and real creative energy go into every project. Unlike traditional publishers we know that authors want a friend.
5 Reasons to Choose Us
1) We are a boutique publisher
We offer all the services that the big self publishing companies do at an equally high or higher quality, but our mission is to stay small and upmarket. We see ourselves as a boutique publisher that develops a limited selection of works each year. This gives us the time to focus properly on every client.
2) We are native English speakers
You should never settle for a consultant who communicates poorly. All our staff are experienced writers and communicators from the UK, US, Australia and Canada, and we don’t expect our clients to deal with offshore employees who can’t discuss complex topics in depth.
3) Our packages are simple and straightforward
Our basic packages try to provide you with everything that you’ll need for the best looking product. We believe you shouldn’t have to pay extra for custom-designed front and back covers, ISBN and copyright registration, “Look-inside” features for Amazon and Barnes and Nobles. We consider these essential features you will need to market your book effectively and include them in our packages.
4) You are in control of your profits
We believe that you should be able to control how you earn your profits from your books, so we offer several options. For all our publishing packages, we work on a profit-sharing basis. You are in control of what prices to set for your book, so you can effectively set your own royalty rates.
If you prefer, we also offer cash only, zero royalty options. (Need to explain how this works)
5) We save you taxes on your royalties
Because we are located in Malta, which has one of the lowest tax rates in the European Union, we are able to offer you higher royalties because of our tax savings.
How Do You Choose Your Publisher?
There are many self publishers out there, and frankly, most of them offer exactly the same services. So how do you know which to choose? We suggest you do your research carefully and consider all the options. Look out especially for essential services and features that are not included in the packages. (Not sure what they are? Drop us a note and we can advise you.)
For us, we like to differentiate ourselves by the things we do not do.
Here are things we do not do:
1) We hate hidden charges. So we will never do that to you. All charges are laid out upfront before any agreements are signed.
2) We will never bombard you with marketing calls or pressure sales tactics. We know you’ll ask if you need our services.
3) We are not a giant consortium that takes on thousands of clients and treat them like numbers. Each of our clients has unique needs and deserves personal attention.
4) We don’t ask you to pay for resources. Our resources are absolutely free for all clients. There’s no subscription and no expiry date.
5) Hold your files ransom. You will receive a copy of the digital files. (Doing this?)
6) Force you to sign a long-term contract. You can terminate your contract at any time.
7) Withhold royalty information. Many authors worry about whether their publishers are paying them their dues. We have a transparent process that will show you exact sales figures and amounts earned.
eBook Writing Services
We specialise in writing informative, well researched eBooks for all market sectors. We work both with client materials and original research to create content. We then edit, trim and rework this until we have a clear, well thought out book which is helpful to the reader and gets your message across.
Our service includes planning, researching, writing and editing the book for you. We look at your existing marketing materials and using writing conferences and a rapid drafting service we create ebooks which sell. Whether you want to charge readers or use the book as the basis for a marketing campaign we are proven eBook experts. We also advise and consult on marketing and sales strategies, including search engine based campaigns.
Learn more about our eBook packages and hear what our authors have to say about us!
We have a special strength in writing for films, thanks to years of experience working in Hollywood scriptwriting agency. That’s why we can confidently offer you an insider’s guide to how the film industry works, and the critical steps needed to create and polish a screenplay that is ready for the pitch. Our services include writing and editing film and television film treatments and screenplays, as well as consultancy and query letters. If you have written a book that you think has potential to be turned into a film, we can convert it into a screenplay or treatment for you.
Learn more about our scriptwriting services and see what projects we’ve worked on.
Our writing and editing service uses professional, experienced writers to produce flawless, perfectly formatted eBooks and films.
For any other questions, please contact us for further information.