Writing a book is an arduous task that requires multiple drafts and sometimes painful decisions to be made. If you need some creative advice or a critical eye, we’re here to help. Whether you have a draft of a completed manuscript that you want refined or you have the bones of a book but no time to write it, our accomplished team of writers and editors can help you reach your final goal of producing a perfectly polished end product that you’re proud to show the world.
Together with you, we are prepared to delve deep into the themes and concerns of your book and to make suggestions that will improve the plot structure, character motivations, pacing and other key elements.
Our Creative Services include:
- Copyediting: our editors will correct any errors in spelling, grammar and punctuation, but not offer creative advice.)
- Creative Evaluation: our editors will review your book and give you an analysis of its strengths and weaknesses.)
- Creative Advice: our editors will suggest changes and improvements that you can make to your book.)
- Creative Editing: our book doctor service will help you restructure and make all necessary changes to your book.)
- Ghostwriting: our writing service where we write the book for you based on your materials and specifications.)
Remember that whichever service you choose, control remains with you. You will always have the final say on what changes are to be made and approve any writing that is done for you. We are happy to write and rewrite until you are happy with the way everything looks.